[E-devel] Emotion Media Center 1.1 first beta is out
Davide Andreoli
2015-07-13 17:54:50 UTC
Hi all,

the first beta release of EpyMC 1.1 is waiting for you !!

Lots of bugs fixed and some new features, see the Changelog file for the
complete list.

We have some translations pending, german and spanish for what I recall, if
you would like to contribute this is the right week to do it ;)
Please contact me if you need some more time, it would be cool to include
more translations.

The code, as always, is hosted at Github:
https://github.com/DaveMDS/epymc

Direct download link for this release:
https://github.com/DaveMDS/epymc/archive/v1.1.0-beta1.tar.gz

On the Github wiki you will find all the needed instructions for installing
and using the media center, along with screenshots and screencasts.

I'm planning to roll out the final 1.1 release in 7/10 days, please let me
know of any issue you encounter with this first release.

Happy testing
davemds
Pau Espin Pedrol
2015-07-14 07:45:33 UTC

It looks cool!

However, I quickly checked the current features and the TODO file and
I was unable to find any refernece to UPnP or DLNA. Are you planning
to support any of these features soon? I think it would be a good
feature, so maybe at least adding them to the TODO file?

Pau Espin Pedrol
mail/jabber: ***@gmail.com
http://blog.espeweb.net
Davide Andreoli
2015-07-14 18:33:59 UTC
Post by Pau Espin Pedrol
Hi,
It looks cool!
However, I quickly checked the current features and the TODO file and
I was unable to find any refernece to UPnP or DLNA. Are you planning
to support any of these features soon? I think it would be a good
feature, so maybe at least adding them to the TODO file?
Hi,
I have plans to add support for upnp/dlna media-client, to browse remote
media,
it's not really high in my priority list, but shouldn't be too much work.
Instead I'm not really interested in the media-server part.
Post by Pau Espin Pedrol
Pau Espin Pedrol
http://blog.espeweb.net
Wolfgang Morawetz

Davide Andreoli
2015-07-14 18:40:08 UTC
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
Uh big po file :)
i start for the de translation (1/3 allready done).
Great ! thanks
I will wait for you :)
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
cu
wfx
Wolfgang Morawetz
2015-07-15 20:25:30 UTC
po file line 194: Enable background scanner.
Do you mean the Movie Cover?
Post by Davide Andreoli
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
Uh big po file :)
i start for the de translation (1/3 allready done).
Great ! thanks
I will wait for you :)
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
cu
wfx
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
Post by Davide Andreoli
complete list.
We have some translations pending, german and spanish for what I
recall,
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
if
Post by Davide Andreoli
you would like to contribute this is the right week to do it ;)
Please contact me if you need some more time, it would be cool to
include
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
more translations.
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
Post by Davide Andreoli
https://www.gigenetcloud.com/
Davide Andreoli
2015-07-16 15:11:57 UTC
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
Hi,
po file line 194: Enable background scanner.
Do you mean the Movie Cover?
"Background scanner" is the process that automatically run (if enabled)
to download movie infos and images of all your media collection
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
Uh big po file :)
i start for the de translation (1/3 allready done).
Great ! thanks
I will wait for you :)
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
cu
wfx
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
Post by Davide Andreoli
complete list.
We have some translations pending, german and spanish for what I
recall,
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
if
Post by Davide Andreoli
you would like to contribute this is the right week to do it ;)
Please contact me if you need some more time, it would be cool to
include
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
more translations.
Post by Davide Andreoli
and using the media center, along with screenshots and screencasts.
I'm planning to roll out the final 1.1 release in 7/10 days, please
let
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
me
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
Post by Davide Andreoli
https://www.gigenetcloud.com/
Simon Lees
2015-07-16 12:51:34 UTC
Post by Davide Andreoli
know of any issue you encounter with this first release.
Happy testing
davemds
Hi all,

Theres some openSUSE packages up
https://software.opensuse.org/package/epymc?search_term=epymc have fun

Simon
Davide Andreoli
2015-07-16 15:13:36 UTC
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
Post by Davide Andreoli
complete list.
We have some translations pending, german and spanish for what I
recall,
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
if
Post by Davide Andreoli
you would like to contribute this is the right week to do it ;)
Please contact me if you need some more time, it would be cool to
include
Post by Wolfgang Morawetz
more translations.
Post by Davide Andreoli
know of any issue you encounter with this first release.
Happy testing
davemds
Hi all,
Theres some openSUSE packages up